“A sound mind resides in a sound body”
Vidyalaya imparts special coaching in Athletics, Kho- kho, Volleyball and various events at state and national levels.
Prime importance is given to yogasana, Meditation, Surya Namaskar, in order to enhance physical and mental health. Students bag umpteen number of medals and Trophies and add feathers to our cap.
Winners don’t wait for chances; they take them.
Exuberant performers of VVJC, Perambur in sports.
- D. Kaarthikeyan of VIII D is the golden boy of our Vidyalaya. He is qualified for SGFI (School Games Federation of India) in Swimming and has won many Gold medals and Silver medals conducted by Vidya Bharati at South Zone and National levels.
- K. S. Pranav of XII E has won Gold in 4x400 meters relay organized by Vidya Bharati National level Athletic Meet held at Meerut. He is also selected for SGFI.
- CBSE Cluster VI organised Kho-Kho at Karaikudi for Senior level boys. The team has bagged Gold medals. Also this Kho-Kho team was selected for CBSE National level.CB
- K.Rubesh of VIII D, S. Sriram –VI E, K. Kathirvelan – IX D and M. Prem Kumar – XI E have won Gold Medal in Vidya Bharati National level Silambam. These children are also selected for SGFI.
- School Games Federation of India conducted SILAMBAM in Delhi. K. KATHIR VELAN of IX D won Silver medal Under 17 years and S. SREE RAM of VI D won Bronze medal under 14 years
- We are glad to inform that our teachers are the winners in VES Throw Ball Match for the past three years consecutively.