Welcome to SKNS PMC Vivekananda Vidyalaya Junior College
SKNS PMC VVJC is the second in series of Vidyalayas under the banner of VES. It set out its journey of education in 1975 with 35 students in a thatched shed and the present strength is 2600 with teachers numbering over a hundred.
Philanthrophic attitude of Sri.N.N.Shah and Sri.P.Muthyalu Chetty has paved way to reach the destination of giving Man - making education to the mass.
Play way method and Non examination method are adapted at pre- primary level. The Shishuvatika approach is implemented to enable the taught to learn with enjoyment and at ease.
CBSE Curriculum is followed.
Besides CBSE, the Vidyalaya is affiliated to Vidyabharathi, an all India NGO for school Education.
School releases bi-annual house magazine titled Vivek Jwala exclusively designed by the higher secondary students with the original piece of writing.
Various competitions are conducted to bring out the latent talent of the students at all levels.
Our Vidyalaya has adopted a child school at Melayanambakkam, a suburban area of Ambattur to provide quality education to the less privileged.
SKNSPMCVVJC, a non-profit service institution, aims at quality education at the doorstep of even the less privileged.
- Focuses on holistic development of the taught.
- Enables children to appreciate & imbibe Bharathiyan rich cultural heritage & values.
- Nara Seva, Narayana Seva – provides free coaching to the students in & around Perambur to excel in academics involving teachers, parents & alumni.
- We aim to nurture responsible global citizens.
- Promote talent in sports & co- curricular activities.
- Develop a spirit of community & service-mindedness.
- Groom students to be multi-faceted citizens with well honed thinking skills, good communicative abilities & high self-esteem.
- We transmit Smartness, Kindness, Nobility, Skill, Perseverance, Magnanimity, Commitment, Veneration, Virtue, Jubilance, Competence besides harmony.